Here are a few tidbits about me:
- I am the primary photographer for three, adorable boys. They also call me mom.
- There is something magical about caramel coffee and I’m fairly certain I would die without it! Not in a melodramatic kind of way, but definitely in a forget-to-look-before-crossing-the-road kind of way.
- I have gigantic feet. Seriously! I’m not that tall, but my feet are like clown feet. I have no idea why.
- There are fairies living in the woods outside my house. You may not believe in
fairies, but my son and I are certain we saw them. And since I am pretty sure I am living in a fairytale 90% of the time, I see no reason to question it!
- That being said, I believe in magic. Why wouldn’t I? One day, the doctor told me I couldn’t have any more babies. Then, the next day, BAM!, a baby! Well, maybe not exactly, but that’s how it felt. And it definitely felt like magic!
- And while we’re on the subject, yes, I believe in miracles! I have been blessed in more ways than I can count, so, yes, I have faith in God and am very grateful for my countless blessings!
- Oh, and I definitely overuse exclamation points! Though to be fair, I am rather excited most of the time, so they’re actually pretty appropriate for my personality. 🙂
- Someday I’ll travel again. I did a study abroad program in college and lived in London for 4 months while traveling to Paris, Italy, Greece, Ireland, etc. on the weekends. I dream of exploring again someday, I just haven’t figured out how to do it while raising three boys, but I expect I’ll figure it out someday.
- We call one of my sons Pierogi and another one Meatball. I am half Italian and half Polish and I didn’t realize the connection until I sat down to write this! 😀
- I keep getting older. It happens every year! I can’t seem to stop it, but if you’ve figured out how, I’m all ears!!
- And finally, I can’t wait to meet you! Just say the word and I’ll bring you a coffee. I wouldn’t want you to forget to look both ways! 😉